Saturday, May 2, 2009

Poetry - What we brother's seek

“What we brother’s seek”

Every night,
Staring at the ceiling,
Wondering what this is,
This empty feeling.

I can’t help but be lonely,
Because I’m not in love,
When will it be my chance?
I ask you, the One above.

Some of my brother’s have found,
Their one and true bird.
Us other brother’s seeking love ask,
‘When will our prayers be heard?’

All I want,
In this life,
Is to love and be loved,
And not be tempted with a knife!

I see couples,
Hand in hand,
I can’t help but be jealous...
Without love I can not land!

Bearing the thought,
Of being alone,
Slowly tearing my heart,
To the point where it has no home.

Now you see,
How important it can be,
To find that special girl,
And live life in ecstasy.

If my purpose in life...
And it would not be tough,
To make her smile...
Know that’s be enough.

She would be my life,
I would love her near or far.
She would be my everything,
She would be my star!

It is not,
Her body I care for.
It is her heart, her soul...
The essence of love you can’t ignore.

If I could give anything,
For this girl,
I would give the world!
For she would be my pearl.

A pearl is beautiful,
At the heart of it all,
It’s is breathtaking,
And love is it’s call.

We lay here writing,
Still in awe,
Of how beautiful love can be,
And how it can leave us so sore.

It’s the worst thing,
You can only bear so much.
Your heart can be shattered,
With one small touch.

It is also the best thing,
You can’t live without it.
Love is the path,
To which happiness is lit.

If you grant me this chance,
I will hold her forever,
Our hearts combined,
They will not sever.

To hold you and call you my own.
I never thought that’s how I feel,
When I met her,
That’s when I knew it was real!

Love is hard,
And it can hurt like hell.
Everyone seeks it,
We just want to hear a wedding bell.

Love is when there’s nothing,
You wouldn’t do,
And I would give everything,
Just to be with you.

Brother’s in arms,
We’d do anything for you.
Your love will always be with us,
Just like a tattoo.

So here we are,
And here we wait.
For that one girl,
For that one fate.

By Brother’s In Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment