Saturday, May 2, 2009

Poetry- Affection or mystification


“Affection or mystification?”

When I think about you,
Which is pretty much everyday,
A smile tries to appear,
So that all my fears will fade away.

I hoped you felt the same,
The same way I do,
Because I didn’t want to be...
Ashamed of loving you!

When I hear my name,
I hope it is you calling...
When I hear your name,
I know I am falling.

When I am near,
I see only you...
How do I stop these feelings?
If only I knew.

I know you’re someone special,
For I’ve never felt like this before.
You’ve opened the door...
Then you let it close!

They tell me I’m frozen,
What can I do?
I can’t tell the reasons,
For why I fell for you.

I didn’t think,
That my heart could sustain...
The rapid and uncontrolled beat,
You had me weight and chain.

Yet it is strange to me,
The feelings I bear,
My head, my heart,
They are a split pair.

I don’t think you understand,
How amazing you are.
Remember when I tell you this...
You are my star!

You just don’t understand!
How much I care...
But my love for you isn’t in demand,
And that just is not fair!

I can’t repress these feelings,
Searing through me.
A frequent pulse in which,
Only your love can set me free.

Isn’t love supposed to be,
Beautiful?
And some kind of wonderful?
Why does it make me feel ashamed?

Is it because,
I love you?
Or is it because,
You don’t love me?

The hard truth is,
No one understands,
Why I am different...
Why I can’t land.

I walked into her room everyday,
And my eyes swell...
And this becomes the story,
I wish I don’t have to tell.

I thought my love for her would end,
But it will never fade too fast.
Although my head has moved forward,
My heart still remains in the past...
And it kills me.

Unknown author

No comments:

Post a Comment